Wednesday, September 13, 2006

From Iloilo, Visayas

Hey Im at the beach and its hot with palm trees - now this is the Philippines. As much as I love my site, its so nice to get away and see the side of the Philippines that I was expecting. Im doing training with the rest of the business volunteers and we are planning a workshop on bookkeeping, marketing, and business evaluation for about 50 people with livelihoods of pig raising and embroidery. It should be a fun day. After that Ill go ahead to Boracay about 7 hours north. I hear they got real beer there from all around the world. Its great to see all the other volunteers again, some I havent seen for nearly 5 months. I put up some new pics, including some of my home in Banaue. Lets see what else has happened recently. I went on an awesom hike in Kaiangan. Huge waterfall, got lost, deep jungle. Oh gotta run, late for a session. Write more soon. -Adam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home