Saturday, June 24, 2006

New ONes



you're invited to view my photos!

 Click to View My Album

Sorry if you have weak stomach
(album 1 of 3)
Adam says...



 view my photos
 

Snapfish and the Snapfish logo are trademarks of the Hewlett-Packard Company. All rights reserved.
Snapfish, 303 Second Street, South Tower, Suite 500 San Francisco, CA 94107.



If the 'view my photos' button above does not work, copy and paste the link below into your browser
http://www2.snapfish.com/share/p=83231151124923971/l=106079716/g=28972352/cobrandOid=1000111/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB



2 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool pictures! You look happy and skinny.
We saw Leonard Cohen yesterday, in the flesh - for about 45 seconds. There is a new documentary that premiered last night about him and his music : "I'm your man". I am sure they will show it is Banau soon...
Adam went with your Papa flying today and got a ride/flight on an Ultra light sail plane, and I almost got a heart attack when I heard this.
Be well. The pictures you post makes your life there very real for us here. Great vusual aid to the phone calls. You do look like a giant in all of them.
Nurit

 
At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your pictures are awesome! I was hoping to see one of you in a thong but I either missed it as I skimmed over the pics or it wasn't there.
This is my last few days at work(thank god) and I am almost done packing all of my stuff. I am not sure how the giant pile in my living room will fit in my car but I am keeping my fingers crossed. My first stop on my adventure is some place in Idaho after a 14 hour drive from CA. Then I arrive in Montana the next day, spend 2 wks there and the drive with my dad to PA. My house is a 10 min walk to the bars and you are more then welcome anytime when you get back. Stay healthy and keep posting all your adventures: )
Kelly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home